Saturday, December 21, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka & Mahalo For a Wonderful Year

Aloha everyone, it's been a wonderful full year of change, challenges and new journeys. But all for the best. Like a paths that lead to the heart, Stone & Bone has taken many twists & turns, but always always leads home to where my passion has always been. You all know me, I love what I do, and I do my very best to share my ALOHA with you in every piece I create, weather it's in a painting, jewelry, my messages with you, and most of all the way your orders are all hand wrapped with touches of Hawaii's own Aloha Spirit, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So this comes to say, look forward to new styles, collections, in both my jewelry boutique and in the fine art gallery. I'm also adding fashion clothing, books & note cards, and accessories that really didn't have a chance to make it's way to the shop, BUT look for it in 2014. IT'S GOING TO BE A WHOLE NEW STONE & BONE HAWAII, ~ but don't worry, it's only going to get better without losing all the best of what I do. ~ Aloha & Mahalo ~ Puakea http://www.stoneandbone.etsy.com http://www.stoneandbonehawaii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment