Friday, September 23, 2011

Here Comes Autumn

I'm so glad you're here. I'm so very excited to feature my New Autumn Inspired Jewelry for Fall. For those of you who really haven't had a chance to get to know Stone & Bone, here's your chance. You'll come to know me and my work as the COPPER SHOP. I love all things metal, but, since copper is one of the many widely available supplies that's been given me, it's been the metal of choice. Plus, up-cycling's in my blood. As you can see, there's no ONE type of style. Which is what I love about being me. Some have called me SCATTERED, but I prefer MULTI-TALENTED. I guess that's the Gemini in me that has to have her fingers in a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I've come a long way with loving my own skin, and I think it's beginning to show in my work. That being said, Let me not hold you up, Please let my work speak for ti's self, and I'd so love to hear what you think. If you love what I do, I'd really love it if you'd pass it on. Mahalo so much for the Look See ~ PK

No comments:

Post a Comment